Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

13 Weeks

We're 13 weeks pregnant today - YAY!

Baby has developed fingerprints and his/her body is starting to grow to catch up with their big head. (S)he is about 3 inches long and weighs 1 ounce. Bone is starting to replace cartilage and the baby will start putting their thumb in their mouth. (Side note: I REALLY hope this child isn't a thumb-sucker until age 7 like I was.)

Baby is about the size of a peach!



In utero, baby looks like this:

Today was a bad nausea day (triggered by being in the car), but I'm feeling better now. I've been getting more headaches due to the increased blood flow, and I'm hungry all the time. All. The. Time. If I don't eat, the nausea gets much worse. I got some lab work done this morning, and my next appointment is Wednesday, November 14. I've been feeling some fluttering in my uterus that I am 99% sure is baby, but it is still pretty early. It's like a butterfly in there....such a strange sensation! I can't wait to meet our precious little miracle. 

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment