Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 12, 2013

First trip to Williamsburg!

Anyone who knows Matt and I (i.e. you, the person reading this) knows that we absolutely adore Williamsburg-specifically, Colonial Williamsburg. Yesterday my mom and I met up with my friend Trineka and we had a wonderful time! He was very well behaved until we started heading home. He does NOT like stop and go traffic!

Trineka, James, and I at the spot where Matt proposed next to Bruton Parish Church

Horsey cows! Or, horses, as normal people say. 

James was crying on the drive to Cracker Barrel, but once we got inside, he fell asleep. It was his first time at a sit down restaurant.

My mom got him a Colonial Williamsburg ABC book so he will know all about CW from an early age. James and I can't wait to go back there with Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment