Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

9 weeks, 4 days

I sooooo want one of these fetal dopplers. Necessary? No. AMAZING? Yes.

I can't really justify the cost, but the women on my online May 2013 due date group love these things, and a google search shows that they get positive reviews. Just the thought of hearing my baby's heartbeat (any. time. I. want.) makes my heart race. :)

Not much to update today! Baby and I are doing well. We couldn't keep dinner down last night, and it seems like the past few days my nausea has been worse as the day progresses. The first couple of weeks were always worse in the morning. I have been feeling hungry more, which is a good sign (I'm not just eating because I'm nauseous and need something in my stomach). I'm tired because we didn't sleep well last night, but that means that I'll sleep well tonight.

Pregnancy slows the digestion process down, and I'm definitely noticing that. Food stays in my stomach longer, and takes longer to go through intestines. This is so my body can extract more nutrients out of the food/liquid to nourish baby. I sure hope baby likes gatorade and saltines. Sometimes I can only eat small meals or I'll throw up, and other times I could eat an elephant and not get sick.

We are so excited to see Brian and Katie this weekend! I hope I have enough stamina to not slow everyone down at Busch Gardens. Regardless, it will be so great to see them. :)

Jason is coming over tonight, and we can't wait to see him, Mr. Newly Married Maclauchlan! There are perks to living in a city where people come for training seminars/business-we get to see family more!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment