Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

11 Weeks...for real!

Baby is now the size of a fig, or a small lime-a bit over 1.5 inches long and weighing about .25 ounces. So tiny, but so precious!


Baby is moving and stretching, and could be hiccuping already! I'm still convinced that the fluttering I felt about two weeks ago was the baby, even though I shouldn't be able to feel him/her at this point. I will feel periodic movements that almost tickle, so I know they aren't gas or something else. Maybe my chronic pelvic pain has made me more sensitive to baby's movements? Who knows. :)

My nausea comes and goes, and varies in intensity. I'm still very tired, and fell asleep like a rock last night. My cravings have expanded, which is good news nutrition-wise. I'm able to keep down more fruits and a variety of other foods (like whole grain pasta). 

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment