Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Change in Estimated Due Date + Sonogram!

The OB appointment today went great! I don't have BV, and everything looks great. They took fetal measurements, and based on that, baby is 9 Weeks and 6 Days, not 11 Weeks and 2 Days as we calculated based on my last period. Due date is now May 14, 2013 (as opposed to May 4, 2013). I'm disappointed that I'm not as close to the first trimester as I thought, but so happy that baby and I are healthy! They are increasing my thyroid medication, and are doing more testing this week to obtain baseline levels to compare to later on in pregnancy.

Without further adieu...here is Baby (James Eric or Abigail Mary) Maclauchlan !


Baby is inside the gestational sac (the black area) with the head on the left and butt on the right, facing down. You can see his/her little arm. :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment