Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 15, 2012

11 Weeks, 2 Days

I forgot to post the info on baby's size and development in yesterday's blog post, so here it goes!

The baby is about the size of a lime right now (1.5-2 inches, although most limes I've seen are bigger. I don't know who comes up with this stuff.) and the bones are hardening. Baby's skin is still very transparent. Teeth and joints continue to develop, and baby will start moving his/her hands soon! Fingers and toes are no longer webbed. Hair follicles and nail beds are forming, too. Baby has been busy! Matt and I are so eager to see baby again at our October 26 appointment.

I have an appointment this afternoon with an OB to deal with the BV issue. I'm very happy I was able to make a same-day appointment, and am eager to hear what the doctor has to say. I'll keep everyone posted.

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment